I'm saying goodbye to something that I have no need for: the ever-pathetic online dating profile. For all it's desperation, it was 100% true. This profile attracted the strangest men ever, confirming that I'm goofball. Enjoy!
Tardisblue67
43 F / Straight / Single
Norman, Oklahoma
Speaks
English
I'm a risk taker.
I'm trying to create something like a work of art, something to be proud of. A life devoid of regret or shame.
Waiting.
That I'm paying attention.
Love In The Time Of Cholera, The Diamond Age, Palimpcest, The Scar, The City and The City, Life on Mars (UK version) Mad Men, True Blood, Dexter. Children of Men and The Fighter. All Music! From Otep to Buddy Guy...
thinking, reading, mascara, a good stove, my phone. No, I did not say "God." Judge me.
Life.
with friends. Mixing drinks and plotting to overthrow dynasties.
I will do whatever I need to, in order to get what I want. And sometimes it has kicked my ass, but I get back up and take risks the next day like it was all painless.
You can't help yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment